Thursday, March 27, 2014

A year later

Well, here I am, only a year later. I didn't think this whole blogging idea was my thing. But, I've been thinking a lot about it and hey, why not. Why not me? I always second guess myself, but not anymore. Nope. I am here to stay. I want to come to you all with the truth about life.
  Lets start off with my life. I am married, have been for a year and a half. I currently do not work as we move around a lot with my husband's job. We just moved in to our new apartment and let me tell you its pretty amazing. I had never lived in an apartment and I had ALWAYS wanted to. I went from being in a three bedroom house with my parents straight to a four bedroom house with my husband. I went to a local college so I always lived at home. I never got the "college feeling". NOW, I get to live in an apartment, and I've loving it. Its small but not too small. Its just right for my husband and I. It's a two bedroom second floor apt. I couldnt be happier. 


Life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment